Nobody loves rashes. This type of rash can commonly flare up when your thighs rub with each other or your clothes irritate the skin of your thighs. Your skin may develop redness or blisters or both.
Although there are several ointments available in the market for such a condition they may come with side effects. Therefore, try a few natural solutions for your rashes which are not just chemical free but are possible with the easily available ingredients present in your kitchen.
Have an oatmeal bath:
• Blend a cup of oats until they turn into powder.
• Add the powder to your bath water and have a bath.
• After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse it off and dry yourself.
Soothe your skin with aloe vera:
• Aloe vera is an excellent herbal cure, mix its gel with 2-3 drops of tea tree oil.
• Now dab the mixture on your rash.
• Rinse it off with lukewarm water after it dries.
Try oil therapy:
• Oils like olive oil, almond oil and coconut oil have healing properties.
• Dab the affected area with one of the above-mentioned oils.
• Wipe it off gently after 20 minutes.
Opt for coriander leaves:
• Just blend the coriander leaves with some lemon drops.
• Apply the mixture to your affected area.
• Rinse it off after 15-20 minutes.
• Mix 2 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of lukewarm water.
• Apply it to your affected area.