Kidney disease has become a common problem nowadays. In addition to spicy foods, low water intake, anxiety, lack of sleep, kidney problems can occur for a variety of reasons.
The kidneys purify the body by removing contaminated fluids; hence, keeping the kidney healthy is very important for the overall well-being of the body. During the rainy season, the outbreak of infectious diseases such as malaria, leptospirosis, dengue, typhoid, hepatitis A and hepatitis E are on the rise. So keep some things in mind and maintain these to keep the kidney healthy:
1. Keep the surrounding of the house clean with must clean frequently all areas that need to be used frequently.
2. Waterborne infections are most common in the rainy season, so you can't drink tab water directly rather than drinking boiled or filtered water.
3. You must avoid fried foods rather than eating cooked food. The best way to keep your kidneys healthy is to eat more nutritious food.
4. Wash your hands well before and after eating as the infection spreads most from the hands.
5. There are too many infections from electrical gadgets. So clean the gadgets regularly during this rainy season.
6. You must take a bath with regular water as soon as you get wet in the rain.
8. At this time the body's sugar level must be controlled. Kidney damage can occur if the amount of glucose in the body increases.