At least eight soldiers killed and seven others wounded in a rocket attack by the army and popular committees on the Tadawin barracks in the central Yemeni province of Ma'rib, a spokesman for the Yemeni Armed Forces said.
According to Almasira, on Sunday night Yahya Saree said: " Army forces and popular committees fired a Badr-P ballistic missile at the Saudi Coalition Joint Operations Room at the Ma'rib Medical Camp on Saturday.
He added that the missile attack killed eight Saudi soldiers and wounded seven others.
Saree stressed the need for continued operations by Yemeni forces against the goals of the Saudi coalition if the siege and siege of Yemen continue, adding that all enemy movements will be monitored and controlled.
The defense power of the Yemeni army and popular committees is increasing despite the comprehensive siege of the country by the Saudi regime.
Saudi Arabia, with the support of the United States, the United Arab Emirates, and several other countries, has launched a military invasion of Yemen since March 2015 and put it under land, sea, and air siege.
The war by Saudi Arabia and its allies in Yemen has so far killed more than 16,000 Yemenis, injured tens of thousands, and displaced millions of Yemenis. Source: Iran press