3 killed include Primary headmaster after inhaling toxic gas in Satkhira

News Desk
31 July 2020, Fri
Published: 03:59 Updated: 07:03

3 killed include Primary headmaster after inhaling toxic gas in Satkhira

Three people, including the headmaster of a government primary school, died after inhaling toxic gas in a septic tank at Puijala village in Ashashuni Upazila of Satkhira on Friday.

The deceased were identified as Jagodish Sana, 56, headmaster of Puijala Government Primary School, Tapan Kumar Sana, 40, and Madan Das, 30, of the village.

Golam Kabir, officer-in-charge of Ashashuni Police Station, said Madan Das entered the septic tank for cleaning and when he did not respond, Jagodish entered and fell unconscious.

Getting no response from the duo, Topon then entered the septic tank and also became unconscious.

Later, they were taken to a local hospital where the doctors declared them dead. Source: UNB

breakingnews/kns