Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar, La illah illalahu Wallaho Akbar, Allah Akbar Walilla hil hamd
“Eid-ul-Azha” Muslims celebrate all over the world
When come Eid ul Azha come Muslims come together globally to give praise to Allah.
This day we are also wear new clothes, visit family members friends and sacrifice an animal .
The history of Eid-ul-Azha:
In submission to Allah’s will, and in defiance of the Devil Shaitan, the Prophet Ibrahim (A.S) went to the top of Mount Arafat to sacrifice his son, Hazrat Ishmael (A.S). At the final moment, Allah (SWT) miraculously moved the boy to safety and replaced his place on the altar with a beast.and then Muslims celebrate the Eid Ul Azha.
The Sunnah of Eid-ul-Azha:
1) Wake up Early in the Morning
2) Take a Ghusl Bath and Brush (Miswak) to Teeth
3) As usually offering of Salat ul Fajr
4) Recite Quran and it is Preferred to not take a Breakfast before Sacrifice.
5) Wearing of New Clothes to Prepare Self and Use Fragrance (Perfume)
6) Reach to Eid Ground Early
7) During way recite Labbaik Allahumma Labbaik, Labbaik La Sharikalaka Labbaik Inal hamda Wa Nemata Laqawal Mulk La Saharikalak
8) Offer Salat ual Eid in congregation in an open place that is Eid Gaah.
9) Use two separate routes to and from the prayer place.
10) Recite the Takbir as more as can from Maghrib 9th Zillhaj to last till Asr on the 12th of Zillhaj:
Allah hu Akbar Allah hu Akbar, La illah illalaho Wallaho Akbar, Allah Akbar Walilla hil hamd
Their meat will not reach Allah, nor will their blood, but what reaches him is piety from you. Thus have we subjected them to you that you may glorify Allah for that (to) which He has guided you; and give good tidings to the doers of good. - Surah Al-Hajj: Verse No 37 of 78
The Prophet said, “Whoever slaughtered the sacrifice before the prayer, he just slaughtered it for himself, and whoever slaughtered it after the prayer, he slaughtered it at the right time and followed the tradition of the Muslims.” -Sahi Bukhari Volume 7, Book 68, Number 454 Narrated by Anas bin Malik.