The ticket prices for the first three days of the upcoming t-20ri-nation series among Bangladesh, Zimbabwe and Afghanistan to be held at the Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur, Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) has announced.
The series will set to begin from Friday, September 13. Tigers play with Zimbabwe on the first day t-20.
The highest price for a ticket is Tk 2000 and the lowest prices that tickets will be available at is TK 100 for the Eastern stand.
Ticket prices (matches from 13-15 September)
1. BCB Hospitality Lounge - Taka 2000.00
2. Grand Stand - Taka 1000.00
3. VIP Stand - Taka 500.00
4. Shahid Jewel Stand - Taka 300.00
5. Shahid Mushtaque Stand - Taka 300.00
6. Southern Stand - Taka 150.00
7. Northern Stand - Taka 150.00
8. Eastern Stand - Taka 100.00